Felin Cochwillan Mill
Felin Cochwillan is a well-preserved large estate corn mill situated on a loop of the River Ogwen It retains good late 19th Century detail in its external character, and inside a virtually complete set of mill machinery, including stones and a drying kiln. Well worth a visit!
Sat: 10:30am - 4pm: Open Day
Address: Felin Cochwillan, Tal-y-Bont, Bangor, Gwynedd, North Wales, LL57 3YB.
- Follow the A55 through North Wales turning off at Bangor.
- Turn right round the roundabout and head towards Bangor.
- At the mini roundabout turn right towards Tal-y-Bont.
- After the stone bridge turn right into Tal-y-Bont and follow the road under the rail bridge and up the hill, turn right at the bus stop and continue through the village.
- Drive past the last speed bump and please park under the A55 road bridge, it just a short walk from here.
- Continue on foot up the lane and at the junction, turn right down the hill to the mill which is at the bottom of the lane.
- Please do not drive to the mill - there is no parking there!
See website for full map & directions: www.felincochwillan.co.uk